Limited Lifetime Warranty
Should your wallet fail for any reason listed below within the first 12 months from your purchase date, Common Fibers will replace it free of charge, plus shipping costs. Your wallet will be replaced with the same style as previously purchased. If the exact style is unavailable, it will be replaced with a similar style. Should your Common Fibers’ wallet fail at any point after 12 months and for the rest of eternity, it will be replaced for 50% of the listed price. This warranty covers any failure of the wallet as a result of production. The following are justifiable reasons for a warranty claim:
- Failed stitching
- Separation between carbon fiber and fabric interior
- Cracked carbon fiber
- Torn fabric
- Separation of metal Common Fibers’ tag
- Failure of carbon fiber hinge
In the event of a warranty issue please follow these steps:
- Use this contact form and select “Returns” from the drop down menu.
- Provide us with notes regarding the issue you are experiencing.
- Upon the submission of the form you will be contacted by a Common Fibers representative who will personally guide you through the process.
- Once your warranty issue has been validated, package your wallet with all of the original packaging and secure in a protected shipping container.
- We recommend that you select a shipping method that is insured for the proper amount and includes tracking.
- Send the wallet to the address provided in the email.
- Upon receiving your wallet we will perform a diagnostic and determine if your wallet can be repaired.
- If not, a replacement unit will be supplied to you at no additional charge. The replacement wallet will always be brand new and unused, but it is up to the company's discretion to send a factory 1st or a factory 2nd. A factory 2nd is a wallet that was pulled from production due to a minor cosmetic flaw such as a scratch or fabric wrinkle, but in no way has any structural issues.
Breathe easy, fresh new carbon fiber is coming your way!